Friday, August 28, 2009

Beyond So Exciting!

From time to time, I want to feature dog related products or services that I have come across that I think are exciting and worth sharing. So, here I go...

Exciting!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Awesome fabric collars by Lucky Fiona.


So Exciting!
Photobucket
This paw print engraved rock necklace by SJEngraving is very earthy and symbolic and the company is local! (San Jose)

Photobucket
My dogs haven't actually tried these grain free dog biscuits by Farm Dog, but any company that has the word farm and dog in it's name has to get a shout out from me!

Beyond So Exciting!
Photobucket
This print by JAustin Ryan is worth a thousand words. This is so sweet for those families with dogs who love to go camping.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Decorate your doggies with these bandanas and fabric flower collar attachments by BowWow Couture.

Out the Door, the Girl is Gone!
Photobucket
This necklace by Wild Wild Things is a great gift for kids who love their dogs!

Greeting Cards
Photobucket
Photobucket
These greeting cards are two of many wonderful dog items available from Stray Dog Arts on Etsy. You can also see more items at the website, Stray Dog Arts. Make sure to read the quotes at the bottom of the cards. On the one shown directly above, it reads, "The best dogs are shelter dogs". There are no words...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fiona is so thrilled you featured her collars today. Thanks a caboodle and please take advantage of our last day of the *BUY 2 Collars and Get a Leash for 25 cents Back to Obedience School Sale*
We love your blog and all the nice things you do for doggies in need.
- Shannon
Head Bitch @ Lucky Fiona

Jessie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cards on your blog! I am enamored by your site and especially loved reading your profile blurb in the sidebar: "My love of dogs is embarrassing." Oh, I can so relate! :)

Anyway, thank you. For the love of dogs, thank you. :)

Jessie Marianiello
Stray Dog Arts

KS said...

You're welcome Jessie. I love, love, love your cards.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails