Monday, August 31, 2009

Dogs Love Visitors!

My dad is here visiting from Illinois. He hasn't been here in two and a half years. He walked into my house and as soon as my dogs heard his voice (they were outside) they immediately started crying and howling and making a complete spectacle of themselves. The did not see him, but they heard him and even though it's been so long, they knew it was someone special. They knew we had a visitor. Well, they knew THEY had a visitor because, of course, my dad flew all the way across country to just see them. My dad had to go outside and say "Hi" to them so that they could get all of their excitement out their system and, more importantly, so that my neighbors could get some peace.

Photobucket
You can not escape Buddy Baby's lap jump! You sit down and he's instantly right there.

Photobucket
"I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy that Papa's here!"

Photobucket
All Dingo cares about is that someone is going to play "rope" with him.

"If you can look at a dog and not feel vicarious excitement and affection, you must be a cat." ~Author Unknown


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails