Monday, August 10, 2009

Far Away Friends.

One of my best friends, Karin, lives on acres of land in Missouri. She has many doggies and has shared them with me and now I'm sharing them here. I'm sure I'll have future stories about her "babies", but here's a first look. Karin basically has my dream life of living in the country with a house full of dogs that are usually snuggled right on top of her at any given moment.

Dookie (could there be a cuter name?)

Photobucket

Dookie and Gizmo

Photobucket

Gizmo snugglin'

Photobucket

Peanut

Photobucket

Karin has another Great Dane mix that I'll share another day and since you can tell that all of them are full of trouble, I can't wait to share some fun stories about them along the way. Thanks Karin!

Next up are Chelsie, Shiner and Bailey. They live in Houston, Texas.

Awe...(Chelsie)

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like he's King of the Castle? Beautiful Dog! (Shiner)

Photobucket

Snuggle Partners (Bailey and Shiner)

Photobucket

Thanks, Dawn, for sharing your four legged babies!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails