Thursday, August 20, 2009

From the Streets to a Stable, Loving Home.


Skipper

Photobucket
This is Skipper with his mommy, Pilar. She says, "He was found on El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. When we adopted him from the Humane Society, he weighed 40 pounds. You could see his bones through his fur. When we first brought him home, he was so sick that the Vet couldn't believe he was released in such a condition. He now weighs 54 pounds and is happy to have a stable home." When I asked if he was a good boy, she said, "Of course. We love him very much."

Thanks for sharing, Pilar!

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~Ben Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://adoptpet.info

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails