Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Rhyme. No Reason. Just More Dogs.

This is Lisa. She is a Miniature Dachshund that was born in a puppy mill. She was so small that they thought she wouldn't make it. She had flea beds behind her ears and hadn't even been weaned yet. She is almost a year old and even though she only weighs about 5 pounds, she thinks she is a big dog!! She is the sweetest little girl!!

Photobucket

Well, exuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse us! (Katie)

Photobucket

I know this look! It's the "Oh my goodness. I'm on a walk and I'm so happy" look. (Jasper)

Photobucket

The best babysitter a mom could ever ask for. (Buster)

Photobucket

This is my friends' dog, Aries. I took this picture with my phone the first time I met her because I couldn't believe how much she looked like my dog, Dingo. Can you tell she wasn't impressed with me? Actually, she is very sweet, but also, very protective. What you can't see in the picture is my friends' son, Devon, sitting right behind her. I think she was a little nervous about what I was doing so close to him and her expression shows that. Of course, I arrived bearing treats, so I won her over in the end.

Photobucket

Who cares about a blog full of dogs when you can have a bed full of dogs! (Xena and Gizmo)

Photobucket

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails