Monday, August 24, 2009

Puppies!

Buster (at 4 months)
Photobucket

Goodness Gracious Buster is CUTE! Well, "Its a good thing he is so cute because he is a pain in the @$$! He wakes me up every morning by jumping on my bed and plopping down right next to me with his head on the pillow like thats where he is supposed to be....When he hears us carrying his leash he starts hopping up and down and gets so excited about going on a walk we can barely hook it to his collar...He refuses to let us hug our other dog Ruby (he has to butt right in to get all the love). He sits on my lap like he is some little lap dog. I don't think he realizes how big he really is...His brother lives next door and my sister has another brother so we get all three of them together to play and its the cutest thing in the world to watch!" ~Michi

Photobucket
Buster (full grown), Batman and Odin.

Ok, Michi, now let's see Ruby!


Cooper

This is Cooper. He is a Goldendoodle. He belongs to my friend Karin. When asked to give a little description of her puppy (now 11 months old), she had three different phrases and I think they fit the pictures perfectly. They are:

Photobucket
Angel Face

Photobucket
Devil in Disguise and...

Photobucket
Pain in the @$$! (meant 100% affectionately and full of love)

Thanks for sharing, Karin. We've all been there.

"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." ~Franklin P. Jones


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails