Friday, September 4, 2009

A Blog Full of Dogs in Need of a Home.

Tonight, I'm doing my own Adoption Showcase with a post FULL of dogs that need homes. All of the following dogs are in need of a permanent family, but there are also other ways to help, as in sponsoring the dogs while they are in foster care. The dogs tonight are all from AFRP (Animal Friends Rescue Project). Please visit their website for many more dogs available than I could possibly fit here. This organization "uses our extensive network of volunteer foster homes to take in animals at the request of animal shelters that have not been able to adopt them out due to age, medical issues, personality issues, or due to space constraints. We have a lifetime commitment to any animal that comes into our care until they are adopted; we do not put animals down because they have been with us too long or need medical attention." Click here for a look at the people behind the scenes of AFRP.

Buddy and Muffin
(If I didn't already have two dogs, these adorable pair would already be at my house!)
Photobucket

Belle
Photobucket

Dusty
Photobucket

Basil
Basil

Champ
Photobucket

Fletcher
Fletcher

Moe
Photobucket

Ian
Ian

Johan
Photobucket

Killer
Killer

I have to write that there are not enough hours in my day to feature all of the dogs that need homes. I do what I can. Please do the rest. Adopt a dog in need. While you're at it, hug the volunteers that take care of these dogs on a daily basis. And lastly, tell them I sent you! ~KS

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails