Sunday, September 13, 2009

Doggie Wisdom

My youngest son has a book that we read often. It is titled, "Wisdom of Puppies" and it was compiled by Ward Calhoun. Compiled probably means that he found pictures of puppies via a stock photo company and found quotes, some famous, some not and then matched them together and made, basically, a picture book. So, I have decided to make my own small version for this post. I found some dog pictures I like via a company called Veer (love it! have to pry myself away from it) and then combined these pics with quotes that have meaning for me. Here's to Photoshop! which makes it all possible. Well, at least for this post it does.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one is special for me because not only do I love the writings of Henry David Thoreau, I also strongly feel that I am that person who beats to her own drummer.

Photobucket


Have you rubbed your dog's belly today? ~KS

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails