Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dreamy Pet-Friendly Destinations

I am in the middle of a major bout of wanderlust. I want to go somewhere, anywhere. As I jumped online to look for dreamy places to visit, I decided to look for pet friendly hotel accommodations. Of course, there's all sorts of places to visit where you can take your dogs. Camp sites (not all) are one of them. But, I am in a dreamy state of mind and camping with my dogs in tow doesn't really fit in to this picture. Of course, if I did actually get to go a dreamy destination, my four legged babies would probably stay home. But, I can't exactly do a post about that! Here are a few of my finds, starting with my personal favorite...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Please check out BringFido.com for a more extensive list
of dreamy accomodations that are pet friendly too!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails