Monday, September 21, 2009

Two Little Sweethearts

This post is short, but SWEET. I'd like to introduce...

Photobucket
Sassy and Whiner are long-term buddies whose owner lost his home and could no longer care for them. Sassy is a 10-year-old Chihuahua mix and Whiner is an 8-year old Dachshund. They are wonderful little dogs that adore people and other dogs. They are bonded sweethearts and would love be adopted together. Though older dogs, they are active and love to go for walks. This adorable pair is currently at the Monterey County Animal Services, 160 Hitchcock Rd in Salinas. For more information about them call the shelter at 831-769-8850.

The Hopeless Romantic in me loves this pair. I hope they are adopted together. In fact, I think there should be no other choice for any interested person.

I'm working right now on a few adoption success stories and I hope to feature them in the very near future. Stay tuned...

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails