Monday, October 5, 2009

A Couple of Love Bugs

I found a new website (WeHeartIt) today that is so amazing that I had to force myself to leave it. Can't really describe what I love about it, except that it's very visual and soul soothing. I decided to type in "dogs" to see what they had in the way of my favorite subject matter and the first picture I saw was this one...
Photobucket
My response was..."awe, what a couple of love bugs." So that set in motion my quest to see what other "love bugs" I could find on the site and these are just a few. There's no rhyme. There's no reason. I looked for pictures that I think are real, as in not staged and not photoshopped. Enjoy the love!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally, my personal favorite. It's a truly beautiful picture of two truly beautiful animals. I wish I could bring them home and rub their bellies.
Photobucket

Much Love ~KS

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails