Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Buddy Baby

Photobucket
This is My Buddy Baby. He doesn't get as much (positive) attention as Dingo, but he's my other little guy. He is very sweet and will just look up at you, much like in this picture. He has the most beautiful dark eyes and when he looks up at me like this I ask him, "who does your eyeliner, because she does a really good job." Of course I say it doggie talk, which is my own special way of talking to and about dogs. If I could somehow change his bark (there are no words to describe it) and take about 30 percent of his intensity away, he would probably be the perfect dog. He's always stiff as a board, even when sleeping. He, also, tries to boss Dingo around and eats slower than the day is long. He is, in fact, a very flawed dog and that is probably why he is mine. I'm not sure anyone else in the world would put up with him for very long, but somehow he made his way to me and I have finally come to terms with it and I do love him. Now, if we could only do something about that rag-a-muffin hair...

1 comment:

Aimee said...

OH! SO cute! What a face!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails