Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Night Shout Out: Slobberspace

Photobucket

To me, one of the most rewarding jobs in the entire world has to be that of a pet photographer, especially one who specializes in photographing dogs. The lucky individuals who actually make a living in such a wonderful visual medium must be so excited to get up and go to work everyday. From time to time, I plan on featuring dog photographers because the pictures get me so excited and I just have to share! I found this wonderful blog, Slobberspace, (cute name!) that is nothing but pictures of dogs taken by photographer, Anna Kuperberg, who also has a new book titled, Designer Dogs. I'm in awe of the site. I'm in awe of the pictures and have picked out only a few to feature here. Make sure to visit her site and enjoy the view. Leave her a comment to let her know that her pictures rock!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails