Monday, February 8, 2010

Hey, Joey!


This is Joey, a 10-year-old black Lab that is being fostered. His owner recently passed away and Joey is looking for a new, forever home. He's sweet, gentle, lived with 5 cats so he's great with them and with other dogs too. He loves everyone, kids, adults, the elderly. He knows to sit and wait for "okay" before eating, loves to play with a tennis ball, and is happy just lying at your feet. He's healthy, current on his vaccinations, and a real love bug. Please share this with anyone you know who might want to adopt Joey!


Ah...this one's killing me. He needs a new home and I wish I could take him. Kelly, where are you? He's an Oldtimer and I have such a soft spot in my heart for Oldtimers, especially those who need homes. The fact that his owner died makes it more sad. If you know of anyone interested in Joey, please contact me at the blog.


Much Love~KS

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails