Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shout-Outs!






A special Shout-Out! to Aroo Studio the maker of eco-friendly dog collars and leashes and other accessories. Visit the website and see their full selection of stylish and fun products. Tell them I sent you!


This wonderful 8x10 print by Point of View Photographic Art comes signed and dated by the artist.


This ceramic sign by My Polka Dot Pottery is so dreamy that I keep dreaming that it's on my front porch. Actually, I love it so much that I might order one for myself. It matches my front door and with "Wipe Your Paws" as the message, everyone will know there is a dog lover in the house. Better yet, it shows that said dog lover... loves a clean house. Yep, that's me!



I LOVE this scrapbook in a box by Papercut Kitchen. What a great gift or keepsake!


This digitally illustrated 8x8 print is the 4th in a series of prints by Modern Pop that will include the full alphabet (below). Of course, I had to feature D for dog, but the whole series is fabulous. What a wonderful addition to any child's room.



Wow, do I know more than one person who could wear this badge/magnet by The Dog Coat Lady. Spreading animal awareness and promoting shelter pets one item at a time.


Since I'm on the subject of Labs, check out this Chocolate Lab Animal Soap Gift Box by Gianna Rose Atelier. The soaps are scented with Italian Bergamot, Wildflower and Fig fragrance. Available at Pink Olive Boutique.


One last Shout-Out! for Pink Olive Boutique. We all know what it means when our dogs wag their tails and this tale is a tribute to that. By Patrick McDonnell, author of the nationally syndicated comic strip, Mutts.


You have to visit the Pop Wall site! There are so many amazing wall decals (not just dog related) that it will be hard not to order one for every wall in your house. The decal shown above is a wonderful representation. In fact, with two sons, two nephews, a best friend with two boys and, of course, two male dogs, it represents my everyday life perfectly.


All that know me, know my love and weakness for stationery. Another blog maybe? Ok, I digress. This sweet letter pressed card set by Rigel Stuhmiller is just in time for Valentine's Day. The simple design and red carrot hearts are sentimental to say...uh write...the least.


Also for Valentine's Day, check out this whimsical I Woof You child's tunic by AnastaciayGus. The sizes range from 6 months to 4T. I'm sure there are many little girls who would love to have this in their closet.


These artistic food bowls by KB Originals etc. make great gifts for your dog loving friends. They can be personalized with a pet's name and glazed to your liking. I love the look of these bowls and the option of personalization is a nice touch. I might have to get one for my small dog, Buddy because he needs a heavier food bowl. If his bowl is too light, it moves as he eats, which scares him, which in turn, makes him eat ever-so-slow.


Adore this Salty Doxie Mini Notebook by African Grey. You have to visit the Etsy shop of this designer, as there are so many wonderful items. It's eye candy for sure.

Well, I have stop somewhere and this is as good a place as any. Enjoy!

Much Love~KS

2 comments:

Liz said...

I absolutely LOVE your Blog. I look forward to new posts every week, and my favorites are all of the ADORABLE Etsy dog stuff! I get so much inspiration, and wouldn't have found them if it weren't for you! Thank You!

KS said...

Thanks much. It's my baby and a true labor of love!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails