Thursday, March 4, 2010

Buddy Got a Haircut

Here is a picture of my Buddy Baby. He got a haircut and I think he's proud. I did it myself because he's the most nervous dog in the world and I think if I took him in to a groomer, he would die of a heart attack. I used regular scissors and it's not even, but he was a good boy and he looks so cute right now. Yes, those are oranges on the ground behind him. I have three orange trees and I'm ripping my hair out trying to keep up. But, that's a story for a different day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. You might have noticed that I haven't updated as much this week. Well, the reason is that I'm actually in the process of redesigning the blog to make it a much more dynamic site. So, although I have lots of content to share, I've been spending my time on the redesign. It is taking longer than I thought, but I think the end result will be worth it!

Much Love~KS

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay Buddy! He looks so studdly. He's ready to give Dingo a run for his money as the man of the house.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails