Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hummingbird Sweet

This sweet card by Equinox Photo caught my eye. Here is what the photographer says about it:

"Meet Sinatra and Maurice the hummingbird! Maurice has the strange habit of coming IN THE house to visit me while I am working in my studio. He loves to buzz over as I am editing pics on the MAC.
On this particular day he finally left, took a break on the window and then proceed to have a conversation with Sinatra- my pitbull.
I speculate Maurice was trying to sell Sintara on the benefits on vegetarianism. She was not convinced! This went on for about 20 minutes. Just goes to prove that friends come in all shape and sizes!!"

Now go to the Etsy site and buy it and send it to me! Nothing like getting a handwritten note in the mail and it being on this card will make my day.

Much Love~KS

Image and quoted text above is Copyright Equinox Photo 2010. All rights reserved.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails