Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Wrong With Being in the Dog House?

I searched the internet looking for legitimate ideas for a dog house of some sort for my dogs when they are outside. Boy, are there ever some amazing designs! I had to stop looking because it's addicting. Here are a few of the more creative ones I found. I started with the barn one above because it is my favorite. It satisfies that Country Girl in me.

Windows in a dog house? That's nothing.

This one has a porch.

This one is very Jetsons. Remember that show?

This one is perfect for the small Tahoe dog.

Wow! This one is Grande. Unfortunately, my dogs would just pee on it.

This whimsical design is eye catching and I wonder what the "G" stands for? George? Goose? Gerry? Gandolf?

A sauna dog house. Well, not really, but doesn't it look like it? Love it. Each of my dogs could have their own side and I could install steam and go it in it when I need to escape my own house.

How about this for recycling? This one gets my vote for most creative. It wouldn't really go with the theme of my backyard, but it's a great use of resources.

Of course, I have to end with a good ole' fashioned, simple one. This one is very streamlined and looks easy to clean. It has a tropical vibe and I think I have a nice corner in my yard where it would fit perfectly!

Much Love~KS

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails