Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Long Awaited...Shout-Outs!

Ok, so this print might only interest people who have Wheaton Terriers, but how can I not feature this beautiful creature? Her name is Trixie ( I think?) and she obviously has a story to tell, don't ya think? This 11x14 print comes on 100% cotton rag paper with a matte finish. It's a Blog Full of Dogs Favorite! By Sibling Rivalrie. I love these prints so much, here's two more because I just can't stand not sharing them!
Bambi
(Can you believe this face? It's killing me.)

Mary
(She's obviously not spoiled and in no way the boss of the house.)


These dog bed covers by Bow Wow Beds are made to order from durable, machine washable, 100% pure cotton duck canvas. The one above is the XL size and is shown with personalization, which comes at an extra cost.



Inspirational quotes + Dogs + Art = What else do you need? My goodness do I love quotes and we know how much I love dogs, so put it all together and you've go these great prints by Going Places 2. There are many more where these two come from. So much, in fact, that I had to find strength to "step off" the store sight and move on.

Cute! These t-shirt designs make gifts. They can also be customized to your liking. By Rhoadworks.
Love these Copper etched bracelets by Denali Designs. I'm a bracelet girl and these are a stylish way to show your four-legged love. There are many other amazing designs that have nothing to do with dogs, so go to the Etsy store and check them out.

Since it's so popular, I'm going to try to make the Shout-Outs! a weekly feature on the blog. Stay tuned. . .

Much Love~KS





No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails