Thursday, October 14, 2010

A BIG, HUGE Shout-Out!

©Kathy Weller

Above is the first design I saw and it was love at first sight. I had to see more. You will too. The artist, Kathy Weller, has the most amazing whimsical designs. I found this one on her Etsy store. Her company name is Weller Wishes. Please visit her Etsy site, her regular site, www.wellerwishes.com or her blog (I became a fan today) and be inspired! She even has a line of greeting cards. For me, it couldn't be more exciting. I wish I had my own little store so I could carry her lines of amazing artwork. To make it more sweet, I think she has two Pugs. Well, of course, she has two. No one has just one Pug. Y Here are a few more of her print designs from the Etsy store. I wish her the most success and she deserves a BIG, HUGE Shout-Out!

©Kathy Weller
©Kathy Weller

Respect the symbol ©. All images, including logo are Copyright ©Kathy Weller 2010.
All rights reserved.


"What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit."
~John Updike

Much Love~KS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...

Kathy Weller said...

Aw, thanks so much! I am so flattered! :) Truly! And yes, I *do* have two pugs! You are very perceptive... And, the top image, "Good Dog", was inspired by our first pug, Guinness (may he rest in peace). Thank you for the shout out! I'm going to tweet it out! :) You're the best!
Best wishes,
Kathy

Melissa and Emmitt said...

i am a huge fan of kathy and her work!

she is not only extremely talented and creative, but very generous with her knowledge and experience too!

:) melissa

K Sorich said...

No doubt. Now we just have to get her two pugs on the blog and all will be perfect in my little world. :-)

Kimberly

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails