Friday, October 15, 2010

My Little One

This is what I see when he looks up at me...

and he is always looking at up at me. I think he's trying to mesmerize, hypnotize me. "If I put her in a trance, she'll never make me leave."

He's my little one, my general, my listener.
He's soulful, stubborn, smart and worried. Always worried.
He seems sad somehow. It's almost like he knows something we don't. Maybe he still thinks about the life he had before we rescued him those four years ago. One thing is for certain. He takes his job very seriously.

His job is to wait for me.
Wherever I go,
when I come back,
he's there.
Waiting.
For me.

He's my Buddy and he's the sweetest little guy in the world.

"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. "
~Roger Caras

Much Love~KS

1 comment:

Kathy Weller said...

Are you trying to make me cry? ;) That was a very touching post. And your little guy is so adorable. WHAT a FACE.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails