Friday, November 26, 2010

The Amazing Mark J. Asher






The above works of art are from the amazing Mark J. Asher. He has several books (my personal favorite is "Old Friends", as we all know my soft spot for Oldtimers) on dogs, takes wonderful photographs and now has the cutest "dog dictionary" prints as part of his work. When I visit his Etsy store, there is so much to see that I'm not sure where to start or where to end. I, then, follow the links to his other sites and, eventually, I have to force myself to go to bed because at that point it's about midnight. Please take some time and check out his work, order his prints, order his books and then send a couple my way. 
I'm just sayin'. 

Respect the symbol! All images above are © Copyright Mark J. Asher. All rights reserved. 


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails