Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vintage is Where It's At!

 I love all things stationery, all things vintage and all things dog. So, you can imagine why I'm featuring these wonderful finds. They are greeting cards made from vintage photographs and I think they're fabulous. Please check out the Etsy store and see other wonderful items by Maclancy

Love this view with the mom in the background. Priceless!


10 percent of all of the card profits by Maclancy will go to American Cancer Foundation in honor of Laura Slocum, a fellow Etsy artist who is battling ovarian cancer.

"Never Underestimate the Power of a Handwritten Note."™ ~Me



1 comment:

marianne said...

thank you so much for the feature. I am a huge dog lover..all of them!
I love photos of dogs almost as much as dogs!
you are so kind to feature my cards.
thank you!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails