Saturday, March 26, 2011

Do You Wanna Go For A Walk?

This is what Dingo does when I get his leash out for a walk. The only difference is that he prances around the house with the leash in his mouth. It's the only time my junkyard dog looks like a show dog. I'll try to get a picture today because if there is a break in the rain, I'd like to go for a long (lost) walk. It's been forever, but I'm hoping today is the day. Shhh...don't tell Dingo. I want it to be a surprise. :)

What did you say? Oh! Right. I forgot. The above referenced artwork is actually an art print measuring 8"x10" including white border and is printed on thick matte art paper with archival inks that will last up to 200 years without fading. It's by Outside Peg and it can also come as a note card. Make sure to check out the other dog designs that are available. As you can see below, all are very cute! Blog Full of Dog readers can receive a 20% discount on any item by entering the discount code Peg20. Thanks, Kari!
Respect the symbol! Images above are © Copyright Outside Peg. All rights reserved. 




No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails