Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Linus




Linus is a 4 year old lovable dog. He had a challenging first year of life before I got him from the SPCA 3 years ago, and has grown into a great companion. He is white with faint beige spots, a black nose, and very expressive eyes. Linus is a terrier poodle mix, weighing about 18 pounds. The poodle in him keeps him from shedding, which is a little added benefit. He loves to go one walks, play with his ball, and snuggle on the couch. He sleeps late, so no early morning walks, if you dont want to. Linus is also neutered and is up to date on all his shots. Unfortunately, Linus is not good with children and now that I am pregnant I realize I have to rehome him. I love Linus with all my heart and would keep him if I could, but I believe there is a better home out there for him with no kids...we just have to find you!   -Eliza 

Please contact me at the blog if you or someone you know could provide an adult only home for this beautiful dog. Some dogs just aren't good with kids and that doesn't imply that they are mean or won't make a wonderful pet. Kids are loud and move quickly and that scares a lot of dogs, especially little ones like Linus. 


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails