Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twilight Zone

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Today, I was trying to cut and paste on my phone. I wanted to copy something that I texted to a friend, so that I could just send it to someone else without typing it again. I've never used this feature before, but it was pretty easy. The problem? When I pressed, "paste", instead of the wording, this picture was pasted in to the text message. I have never seen this picture before in my life. I don't know whose dog it is. I don't know why it was pasted in to the message instead of my wording and I have no idea where it came from. It's completely freaking me (and my kids!) out because, one, where did it come from? and, two, the picture is kinda scary, for some reason. Isn't it? Sorry, doggie, but you're creeping me out! If anyone knows this dog, remembers a reason why I would have this picture or, better yet, knows why it would paste in to my iPhone text message, instead of the wording that I thought I was pasting, please let me know!




1 comment:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

That is the freakiest thing!
Yes, the pic of the dog is a little strange. Almost like a ghost-dog. Maybe you need to send this to the paranormal society. Keep us posted if you figure out how this happened.
Wishing you a great weekend. :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails