Friday, April 1, 2011

Wish I Was Here

Respect the symbol! Image above is © Copyright Todd Young. All rights reserved. 
Yep. I wish I was right there in this scene. Sitting by the water and just watching to sailboats go by. Not a care. Not a worry. Just living in that beautiful moment. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. 

Artist Todd Young captures this moment beautifully. This picture is actually of a painting measuring 5” x 7” and is painted with acrylics on 140 lb. watercolor paper. It is sealed with a light varnish. He has   initialed the front and signed and dated the back of the painting. This one portrays an Afghan Hound, but he has many other breeds in similar paintings. Since they are small, I think it would be great to buy a bunch of different ones and place them on a wall together. It could be an inspiration wall. I need that right about now. 

Have a Happy Friday. 




No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails