Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Howdy-Do!


Oh my goodness, do I ever love this card. If I had a stationery store, it would be front and center. I'm not sure what I love most: the photography (perfect!), the wording (awesome!), or the dog on the front (personality!). I just want to reach out and take that cute paw and give it a big, fat kiss. By kalyxcraftopia

So visit the website (follow the burgundy letters above).  Buy me this card and mail it to me asap. I'll be a as happy as bug in a rug. You don't even have to write on it. Just mail it. You know...in an envelope, with a stamp, via the post office. Remember those things? Can't wait. I love getting mail. So..hup hup.

1 comment:

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u for noticing my card and i am so excited to learn of your blog! me so adding to my blogroll now! :) baxter

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails