Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toby's Many Looks

This is his, "Hello, welcome to my house and let's play ball" look. 
(Wish you could hear because when he greets you, he puts out this high pitched squeal-bark with the ball his mouth.)

 This is his, "let's get down to business, waiting for me to throw the first pitch" look.
This is his, "Thank you so much. I'm happy that you know how to play my game" look. 

  These are his, "I'm so boss that I turn in to Yoda" looks.

This is his, "I'm ready for anything because you have the ball over your head, about to throw it far" look. 

 This is his, "I sit here. You sit there. Ball is in position. What's the holdup?" look.
 This is his, "I'm so ninja that I can turn in to a fox" look.

 This is his, "Don't be jealous. Not everyone can do this move" look.

 This is his, "I'm so cute. I know you want to pet me, but you need to stay focused on the task at hand" look.
This is his, "I didn't have anyone to play with. I got bored and then into trouble" look.

In case you forgot, Toby is my friend Jill's dog and he LOVES to play ball. I went to her house this week and got spend a little time and take a few pics of this sweet boy. For more on him, you can click here

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails