Monday, May 23, 2011

Matty and Scout

via HSSV
"Hi! My name is Madison, but you can call me "Matty." I'm an active young canine looking for an active family to adopt me for a lifetime. The loving folks at HSSV think I'm pretty special and have even made me a part of the Homeward Bound Program which means that my adoption fee has been sponsored! They've also tested my DNA to find out exactly what type of dog I am and guess what? I'm an American Bulldog/Rat Terrier mix, can you believe it?! I love playing with toys and will play fetch for hours- in fact I'm an excellent Frisbee dog! I know basic commands and have been attending training classes on a regular basis. I do really well in class and enjoy learning new things! I'm currently in a foster home with two other dogs and enjoy playing with them. I have good house manners and am house trained and crate trained. If you're looking for an active canine companion to exercise with and keep you company on the couch, please contact Casaundra Cruz at 408-262-2133 X184. I am sponsored by 1 person! "
via HSSV
"Hi there!! I'm Scout! I'm a go-getter always ready for new adventures. I have an exuberant, bubbly personality with lots of love to offer! I am looking for an active household that will take me for fun romps on the beach, hiking in the mountains and help me sharpen my skills in training classes! I am still young so I need continued work on my manners so I can grow up into an excellent canine citizen! I love to play with both humans and other dogs and with me in your life you will never have a dull moment! I've been waiting for my new home for a long time so HSSV put me in the Homeward Bound Program which means that my adoption fee has been sponsored! Do I sound like the perfect match for you? Come to HSSV and ask to meet me today!" 

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails