Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tables Are Turned

Buddy is usually the one worrying. He worries about every noise, every movement, every time I put the leash on him. He's just my little worry man. Well, tables are turned because today I'm worrying about him. He has something going on with his eyes and I just noticed today. I'm going to call the vet tomorrow to try and get him an appointment, but he's also not eating like usual. I'm sure whatever his eye (irritated, green goo seeping) problem is, it's bothering him, so that's why he's not eating. Of course, it's also hot and he might not be hungry because of that. Of course, my boys are just all in a ball of stress because they are worrying about him too. Hopefully, tomorrow it's either better or the vet can fix it.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails