Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dreaming of a Porch Dog

I'm dreaming about my next house and in that dream, the house has a huge porch for me to sit and look out over my yard while I have my much-loved first cup of morning coffee. At my feet, there would be a dog... a porch dog. Unlike Dingo and Buddy, my porch dog will just sit idly on the porch all day long. It won't chase squirrels. It won't bark at the mailman. It won't howl at fire engines. It won't spend it's days searching for crumbs on the floor. No. No. No. My porch dog will be well behaved and completely content with just sitting at my feet all day long on the porch. Sun up to sun down. 

Well, like I said, I'm dreaming

Image above is Courtesy of Country Living Magazine. All rights reserved.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails