Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If I Won The Lottery

I'd buy some land and build these cute little houses.   

Line them up in cute little rows.

 
Furnish each one with comfy beds for my four legged guests.

Big dogs and little dogs...all would be welcome.

I'd take a cute picture just like this and advertise my cool getaway for dogs where everyone could see.
This amazing place is a new doggy hotel (of sorts) in South Africa. It's called Must Love Dogs, Luxury Dog Emporium.  I'm not sure if I would have the the luxurious amenities like the TV and the webcams, but I would provide a safe and secure place to send you dog when you can't take them with you.
Of course, my fantasy is to have a place like this and take in strays until they can be found a home, but this luxurious idea is fun and I wanted to share.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails