Sunday, July 3, 2011

When All Else Fails...

Go to the beach! We went on spur of the moment this evening and it was a beautiful (and much cooler) escape. Somehow being there does make my worries, anxieties and stress just wash away with the surf. Wouldn't it be great if that effect was permanent? 

We stayed for sunset and it was wonderful. Unfortunately, we got caught in some bumper to bumper traffic on the way home and because I'm dog sitting (yes, I've moved on from bunny sitting), I was completely stressing about my little Toby, who was waiting for me outside...in the dark. Much to my relief, he was fine, but was extra excited for the company. I stayed a little longer with him tonight. Had to relieve my guilt of being late for our date by giving him extra love, attention and ball throwing.

See! He was happy and fine and safe and secure. Look at that face...such a happy boy. 



2 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Yes, the ocean seems to have that effect on me as well. I recently moved from NYC to Florida so now I just need to hop on a bike and experience the peace of the waves.

Wishing you a great 4th of July!

Kimberly Sorich said...

Congrats on moving by the coast. Hope it was a good move or you. Much love. Thanks for reading my blog!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails