Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tyson

 These are my good friends Barb and Jeff and this is the newest member of their family, Tyson. Let me tell you...he is just about the cutest puppy I've ever seen in my life. He hit the jackpot by being adopted into this family. They are the greatest bunch of people you could ever hope to call friends.

 He is 15 weeks old and is already a pretty big boy.

 Look at that face!

 He has a beautiful white ghost shaped marking on his chest.

And although, he was somewhat nervous about us all coming at once to meet him, he sought refuge with Lucas, who was in heaven. Boxers are notoriously loyal family dogs and they have a special fondness for children. I saw this first hand and my 9 year old was immediately in love. 

Click! He was scared of the camera click and flash. So cute!

Welcome, Tyson. We all already love you. Congratulations to the Eagle family for this wonderful new addition and for giving me a new model and feature stories for my blog! 


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails