Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doggie Real Estate

3 bedroom, 2 bath with an exquisite home office, complete with large windows, recessed lights, a french door and your very own dog bed. Ghost-like dog not included.

Something that I obsess over about as much as I obsess over dogs is Real Estate. I study it. I'm on the MLS daily, sometimes hourly. Real Estate is something I've been incredibly interested in since I was 19 years old. I currently have my California Real Estate Salesperson License, but have never activated it, as the real estate market is not exactly for the faint of heart right now. Well, I'm not exactly faint of heart, but I do know the costs involved in starting out in the industry and to do so right now in this economy probably wouldn't be the best move. 

But I do enjoy reading about it. I look up homes for sale and research sold listings and I love looking up and learning about the agents and the brokers. A huge bonus of my Real Estate hobby is coming across the real estate listing photos that somehow could not conceal the four legged member of the household. I love it! They are usually peering through some sort of window, door or sliding glass door. 

I've decided to start featuring these professional real estate photos that I come across from time to time. It's Doggie Real Estate, Blog Full of Dogs style.



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails