Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love At First Sight...

 
Look who I met in Downtown Sonoma. It was love at first sight.

 He's the strong silent type, who also happens to be oh so stylish. I mean, look at that collar. It's on the cutting edge of fashion!

 He wasn't so impressed with me, but of course, that made him more desirable.

His wing man...uh...woman is his sister. She told me privately to run away as fast as I can. He's a ladies man, she said. He will never settle down. In fact, she said she's sick of sharing in his limelight and even more tired of the arrogant attitude he's developed because he gets so much attention from the ladies. 

So, with much regret, I walked away. I'm a Scorpio female and we wouldn't do well with a Ladies' Man. But, he will always be on my mind...



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails