Monday, September 19, 2011

A Short Leash

 I'm contemplating buying this leash. I like something that goes around my wrist because I feel like I have more control over Dingo, who's a big boy. Plus, I like that it's short. Right now, I have the leashes wrapped around me and across me and I'm searching for something more practical. 

 See how much more practical these leashes look with bigger dogs? I also like that matching collar for the dog on the left. It seems more comfortable than what I have for Dingo now. I'll have to ask about that. These featured leashes are by Alaska Leash and I'll let you know how it all goes. Visit their site and give them some business. There are many companies that offers such leashes, but since I have dear family in Anchorage, this one gets my Shou-Out! Well, that and because they seem like the best made short leashes and I've been searching, people!



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails