Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Be Still My Heart

Well, well, well. Look at this beautiful boy. As you should know by now, I have a soft spot for Oldtimers and this one steals the show. He is available through HSSV and this is what they have to say about him. 
"Hi there, I'm Buster! I'm a happy-go-lucky older gentleman looking for my forever home! I lived with one person for a long time, but sadly we lost our home. I don't let life get me down though, and I'm always happy to meet new people and make new friends! I enjoy going for walks and sleeping in my laundry basket. Oh yes, I come equipped with my very own laundry basket! I've slept in it since I was a young pup and it will come with me to my new home. If you're looking for a loving, affectionate small dog to bring home, please ask to meet me today!"

Happy November!



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails