Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello, Fall

I'd like to say Hello, Fall. It's nice to finally see it again. I've missed it. It's my favorite time of year and, with all of the hot weather, I was beginning to think it wasn't coming!

Tonight, I cooked Baked Ziti. This is my sauce cooking. Unfortunately, my new house does not have a gas stove and I miss it terribly. But, a girl just has to make do with what she's got and what I've got is this electric stove.

 As always, Dingo and Buddy are sheepishly standing by. They are not allowed in the kitchen, especially when I'm cooking. 

 Of course, when I open a bag of anything (croutons) that sounds like the treat bag...

 They perk up and as always...

 Buddy pushes his luck and comes into the kitchen!
 But, after a while, Dingo proves to me that my persistence in being a strong and balanced pack leader (Ha!) pays off and he actually does what I want him to do...sit down and relax and 

catch some shut eye. What a good boy. And yes, if you look close enough, you will see Dummy...

uh, um...I mean Buddy in the window.

He's still being scared of "All Things New House" and with the slightest noise he just wants to be...


here.



1 comment:

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Lovely post, I bet the baked ziti was delicious. Your dogs are darling. Super blog!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails