Friday, November 18, 2011

My Intense Little Man

This was my view at 6:58 this morning. I called Buddy up on my lap. The thing about Buddy is that he is so intense. I know he's happy to be on my lap, but you'd never know it. He's so focused and tense and all terrier. I try hard to get a reaction out of him, but he's so serious. I ask him questions and he just looks at me, looks away, always thinking, but never revealing what those thoughts are. Hey, he must be a Scorpio! Scorpio men are famous for being serious, incredibly intense, off the charts stubborn, always thinking, but never revealing their thoughts. Of course, they are also known for their loyalty, especially to friends and family and that's my Buddy, as well. Yep, he's a Scorpio. I've confirmed it. He's all those things and more and I just can't help but love him dearly.

He usually just stares at me...just like this. I decided to tape me trying to get a reaction out of him this morning. Watch his expressive eyebrows. I love that. The only thing that perks him up is when I mention Dingo. Awe...



Have a great Friday!


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails