Monday, November 14, 2011

Poor, Neglected Maggie.

Once again, this is my niece, Maggie. 
Just for the record...

She is the best dog in the world.

She's incredibly smart.

She's always attentive.

She is affectionate and very communicative.

Unfortunately, as you can see from these pictures with my brother-in-law, Ted, she is also not loved, at all. Totally negelected. 

 And, this look of love on my sister's face? Totally fake.
(On a side note: isn't my sister just so pretty?)

:)

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Wonderful way to start off Monday. Maggie looks like she gets lots of love :-)

Kimberly Sorich said...

Hee Hee. She is totally loved! She's an amazingly good girl. We all love her. Thanks for reading my blog. :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails