Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He Likes It. Hey, Mikey!

I couldn't resist the title of this post because I'm so excited that Calvin (not Mikey) likes his bed. Why? Because I bought that sweet, snuggly bed for my Buddy Baby when he was being scared of All Things New House. I thought it would be a good place for him to go to feel safe and secure and warm. Ha! He wouldn't go near it. He wanted nothing to do with it. So, I kept it around for a bit and then asked my friend Jill, if she wanted it for her dogs, Toby and Calvin. She took it home, put it out and then Calvin, who's still a puppy, immediately went and started to chew and tear at it, thinking it was a new chew toy. So, I thought it was a bust.

But, yesterday she sent me these pics saying, "he likes it now at night". Look at how sweet he is in his new bed. I love it when dogs have a comfort place, like a snuggly dog bed. It makes me a happy doggy mommy, even when they aren't my dogs.

 Thanks, Jill for sharing.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails