Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bed Full Of Dogs


 Welcome to my Saturday morning. Yes, these pics are from just a few minutes ago. I have a Bed Full of Dogs on this raining am. Normally, the dogs are not allowed up on furniture, especially my bed, but when they are fresh from a bath, I sometimes make an exception, as long as they don't get on my sheets! Lucas really likes it when they get to snuggle with us for a bit. We are a snuggly family, after all. 

Hope you have yourself a snuggly weekend. Thanks for reading my blog!

"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." ~ Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Super pics and happy fun with your dogs on a rainy Saturday morning.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails