Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maggie's New Bling

 I know the picture is kinda blurry, but can you see Maggie's new bling? I bought it for her. I got both of my dogs new dog tags and I saw this one in the store with the Forty Niners logo on it. I immediately bought it and had Maggie's name engraved on it with my sister's phone number. 

You see my sister, Jessica, is the tried and true Number One fan of the San Franciscio 49ers. I'm not talking about being the number one fan, as in all the people who will now jump on the "Number One Fan Bandwagon" now that the 49ers are rocking the NFL. I mean she has loved them and stood by them for all of the years, especially the bad ones. She faithfully watched and yelled and yelled and watched them every single game day, for every single season for as long as I can remember. 

So, when I saw this tag, there was no way I couldn't get it on the spot! In fact, Lucas was with me and he was so excited about me buying it, that my Mr. Homebody, surprisingly insisted that we get in the car and drive to Gilroy asap to give it to her.

So, we did. We drove to Gilroy and gave the new bling to Jessica...er, I mean, Maggie. 
wink wink. 



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails