Saturday, January 14, 2012

Silly Buddy. (Pun Intended!)

For the first time, I'd like to introduce Silly Buddy. He wanted to leave behind his very serious nature and have a little fun! He put these really cool slippers on so he could slide around the hardwood floors. I said, "Woo Hoo! Show me whacha got!"

Ok. Ok. I know. His eyes tell the truth. Those are true Buddy Eyes...serious, worried and about as non-silly as a dog could get. I admit he did not put on the slippers voluntarily. What? You're surprised? Well, I was trying to help him with his fear of the hardwood floors and I went and bought him these nifty non skid slippers that I thought would just be the bomb. I was oh-so-wrong. But it did make for fun experience for me and the boys because it was very funny seeing Buddy look so silly. He is about a serious as a dog could get and these booties made him look silly, if only for a few minutes. 

Per his request, I returned them the next day. I understand my poor Buddy Baby so well. By nature, I'm pretty serious too, so I get it. I get him. But ever so often, we need to let our guard down and do something fun, something crazy...something silly. 

  "If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it."
Herodotus



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails