Monday, July 30, 2012

My Stress Relief





Super stressful day, I tell ya. But, instead of just going to bed, like I wanted to do. I went outside and played with my dogs. Even though, they are both nine, they still love to play. Ok, so tonight, we played with a sock. Yes, a sock. Buddy loves to play with a sock and Dingo's rope was recently disintegrating, so it had to go bye bye. In that, he had no toy, so he waited patiently for the sock. It was such a stress relief for me. Forget wine. Forget sleep. All I need are these two four legged entertainers and I feel much better already. 

Forgive the angles on the videos. I'm actually not sure what the heck I was doing. I was too busy playing to notice my cinematography skills were lacking.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails