Saturday, July 6, 2013

At Least Buddy Is Happy To See Me...Until...



This is what greeted me last night when I got home from work. The dogs are always excited to see me, but Buddy is always BEYOND happy. It's like he just has to tell me all about is his day and he can't wait until it's time to go in and sit right next to me when I sit down to relax. Yesterday, when I got home, I found out that my husband had given them steak during the day, so I wanted to "ask" Buddy about that. Of course, their happiness to see me is diverted as soon as Martin comes out with more steak. 


My spotlight is stolen by a man with steak. No matter what how much they love me, I can never, ever compete with steak. 

Hmph. I see how it is. 




No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails