Monday, July 15, 2013

Cruisin' To The Garage...

 A huge thanks to my beautiful friend and co-worker, Sonja, for sharing this picture with me. She posted it on Facebook and I begged her to let me have it to share on the blog. This is what she had to say about the picture:

"This is Iz (her daughter), Mike (her husband), Teddy and Copper (her four-legged babies). They are in our 1964 Lincoln that we bought about a year ago. It's Mike's project car. Our plan is to take Iz to her senior prom in it. For now, we just cruise through downtown Campbell. (And get this...) The dogs only get to ride when the car is backed into the garage." LOL!

When I saw this picture and the happiness on those dogs' faces, I pictured them crusin' all over town. But, it turns out, they only get to go Cruisin' to the Garage. Oh my goodness did I ever crack up, out loud when I heard that. 

So, you see. Dogs don't care how far or long, they just love to be with their pack and go for a ride in the car. It doesn't matter if the ride is only for a few minutes and only as far as the driveway is long. It's American Graffiti, Teddy and Copper Style.

By the way, Copper is so cute, I can hardly stand it.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails