Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mama's Chicken


With me, in this picture is, "Mama's Chicken". She is my favorite little stuffed animal. I've had her for several years. I can't remember where I bought her, but she was so cute and country-like and so very soft that I had to have her. 
Dingo loves her too. He is always trying to get her from me. That is how we came to call her "Mama's Chicken". Whenever he tried to take her, I would say, "no, Dingo. Not yours. That's Mama's Chicken. Of course, I love to get her out and tease him. He runs over and gives me his full attention. Every, single time I squeeze her and she lets out a squeak, Dingo licks his chops, literally. 



A big thanks to all of you that faithfully read my blog! 





1 comment:

Tilly's Nest said...

Love your chicken!! XO

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails